Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good Evening!
My midterms are finally done! Wednesday (today) to Friday are the general class midterms and no classes are scheduled for those days, so I have an extra long weekend!

This past weekend, I have been studying inside.  Nothing too exciting.  However, for this long weekend, Jarenn (a FISH scholar) and I will be going to Thailand! We are very excited! We went to the Noryangjin fish market today, along with some other friends, to discuss the trip.  At the fish market, we bought 10 baby octopuses and a large king crab.

It was everyone's first time eating live octopus!  They sure liked it! It was chewy, but tasty! The king crab was cooked and served to us whole, so we cut it up and dug in.  It was so delicious! What a mess we made!   Well, I like to think that if it isn't messy, it wouldn't be as fun or tasty.  After the fish market, we went to eat a frozen yogurt waffle.  It was amazing! Frozen yogurt was put in between a folded fresh waffle.  I'll definitely have to go back.

Tomorrow morning, Jarenn and I will be waking up early to catch out flight over to Thailand. We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment