Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gangnam Style!

Last night, I went to a free PSY concert! There were at least 50,00 people there to get a glimpse of him performing.  The performance was at 10pm, and my friends and I went around 8pm.  It was already PACKED!  He seemed very humble and did a lot of bowing to the crowd.  He performed his hit song "Gangnam Style" twice! The second time (which he sang as the last song), he took off his shirt! The crowd went crazy.

My mom and aunty came to visit me last week! They came in last Thursday night and left yesterday morning.  Since it was the Chuseok Holiday (Korean Thanksgiving), I had a lot of time off to spend with them.  I took them to the Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, Seoul's largest Buddhist temple, and we did A LOT of shopping! We shopped at Insadong and Namdaemun, which are placed to buy souvenirs (and anything you can possibly think of), and we also went to Myeongdong and Dongdaemun (more shopping districts).  I had a chance to show them around my school and they got to see my dorm.

They also brought me many goodies from back home in Hawaii, such as li hing sour apples and dried mangoes! I've been having cravings for tastes of home! I hope they had a great time with me and will return again!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work jenna. I hope your having a amazing experience, please come home safe. Miss your face and love you :)

    ReplyDelete